Covid 19 Update
As news around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we want to reassure those joining us of the efforts we are taking to protect our guests, staff and fellow Ballard patrons. Rest assured we would not open if we did not feel we could exceed the precautionary measures asked of us. We are actively monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Washington Department of Health (DOH), and the World Health Organization (WHO). We are following all preventative recommendations for hotels and other businesses. The following protocols have been in place since our reopening:
• Frequent cleaning and disinfecting rounds in all public spaces of Hotel Ballard, including the lobby, restrooms, and front desk area.
• Additional disinfecting protocols have been implemented for cleaning and servicing all guest rooms.
• We are using medical-grade disinfectants for furniture, upholstery, and all hard surfaces, including phones, television remotes, light switches, door handles, countertops, etc.
• Consistent monitoring of employees' health and wellness to ensure the safest environment possible for both staff and guests including daily screening.
• Employees are required to wear masks at all times.
• No stay-over service, unless requested. We are currently providing limited services only. We will not have anyone enter your guest room during your stay after you have checked in.
If you feel you need to cancel your reservation, please be aware that our standard cancellation policy is still being observed. To cancel your reservation without penalty, we must receive at least 72-hours’ advance notice prior to your scheduled arrival date. All cancellations within 72-hours are subject to a cancellation fee equal to one night room and tax. For a more information regarding our cancellation and reservation policies, please contact the front desk at (206)-789-5012
The health and safety of our guests is, and always will be, our top priority.