Hotel Ballard: The Only Hotel in Historic Ballard
Amenities and Services at Hotel Ballard
- 24-hour reception
- Standard rooms with a king-sized bed or two double beds
- Suites with a pull out and a king size bed
- Subway tile and marble bathrooms with large walk-in showers
- Suites with large free standing soaking tubs, Juliet balconies and fireplaces
- Elegant sliding barn-yard doors
- Premium down pillows, blankets and featherbeds
- High definition televisions in each room
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Safes in each room
- Large desk for working area
- Lighted makeup mirrors
- IPod speakers and alarm clock
- Complimentary in-room coffee/tea service
- Molton Brown bathing products
- Hair dryer, bathrobes, iron and ironing board
- Mini-refrigerators available upon request
- Cribs available upon request
- Electronic key system
- Underground parking garage
- Library with quiet reading area
- Access to the Olympic Rooftop Pavilion with a private event space, sweeping views and an outdoor fireplace
- Daily housekeeping service included in the room rate
In addition, as a guest of Hotel Ballard, you also receive complimentary access to the Olympic Athletic Club.
Olympic Athletic Club
Olympic Athletic Club proudly serves guests of Hotel Ballard in a casual, yet highly professional atmosphere. The old-world charm of Ballard is evident in the exterior of Olympic Athletic Club. Walk directly from Hotel Ballard's lobby into the newly remodeled Olympic Athletic Club! Explore this 50,000 square-foot athletic facility where guests enjoy full, complimentary access to exercise studios, fitness classes, yoga, Pilates, spinning classes, whirlpools, saunas, and two lap pools. All available to Hotel Ballard guests 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
The Club closes every Saturday and Sunday night at 8:00pm and re-opens Sunday and Monday mornings at 5am.
For more information visit Olympic Athletic Club.
Located on the lobby level of Hotel Ballard, Stoneburner is the latest project from restaurateurs James Weimann and Deming Maclise. The restaurant focuses on Mediterranean-influenced stone hearth cooking, headed up by Jason Stoneburner, the executive chef of Bastille. The interior is decorated with pieces from around the world to give it a timeless feel. The front doors open under a barrel-vaulted ceiling made with salvaged fir from a building on Ballard Ave. One major feature of the restaurant is the open kitchen, where wooden bar seats offer a view of the stone hearth. The menu is revolved around stone hearth cooking and handmade pastas. For reservations please call: 206-695-2051 or visit Stoneburner.
Weekdays: 3pm - 10pm (Happy Hour 3pm - 5pm, Dinner 5pm - 10pm)
Weekends: 10am - 10pm (Brunch 10am - 3pm, Happy Hour 3pm - 5pm, Dinner 5pm - 10pm)
Hotel Ballard offers three floors of underground self parking for $15 per night. For directions to the garage and a parking pass, please temporarily park in the three minute loading zone outside the hotel's front entrance at 5216 Ballard Ave N.W.
Maximum height in the parking garage is 6'3".
Parking is available for non-hotel guests at an hourly rate and is open 24 hours.